- August 24, 2016- New Graduate Teaching Assistant Orientation: Returning Graduate Students who are new TAs should register here
- Keep Calm and Teach On Events- Over 40 sessions from Tuesday, Aug. 16, to Thursday, Aug. 18, and Tuesday, Aug. 23, to Thursday, Aug. 25. The topics range from help with Canvas and Sakai to syllabus clinics.
- Evening Syllabus Hours from 5:00-7:00PM only by appointment Tuesday and Wednesday, August 23rd and 24th. Contact CTALemail@example.com for an appointment or call 302-831-2027.
- We are hiring for the exciting position listed below. Apply soon!
- Research and assessment in higher education Graduate Assistant position
- We welcome Rose Muravchick, CTAL’s Assistant Director.
- CTAL resources for Teaching for Diversity and Inclusion
The Center for Teaching & Assessment of Learning (CTAL) facilitates and fosters high-quality teaching, learning, and assessment for the campus community of educators.