The Center for Teaching & Assessment of Learning (CTAL) supports the University of Delaware community of educators by fostering high quality teaching, learning, and assessment practices.
- Engaging Difference – Part of the Summer Faculty Institute – Faculty are invited to submit their interest by
April 30, 2015May 15, 2015. In response to several requests, submission date has been extended.
- First Friday Roundtable on Teaching: Un-Conference, May 1, 2015
- Engaging Difference – Part of the Summer Faculty Institute – Participants should register for the Summer Faculty Institute as well as submit their interest for Engaging Difference through this form.
- Experienced TAs – Help with TA Orientation – Apply to become a TA Fellow
- CTAL’s Marcia Hartline named HR Liaison of the Quarter