The Center for Teaching & Assessment of Learning (CTAL) supports the University of Delaware community of educators by fostering high quality teaching, learning, and assessment practices.
- Winter Faculty Institute and ITUE Workshop: Experiencing Engaging Education on February 4-6, 2015
- Symposium for Research-based Interventions for Student Success on February 19, 2015 (Center for Study of Diversity)
- Teaching and Learning Conversation (TLC): Teaching and Facilitating Discussions of Hot Topics on February 25, 2015
- CTAL’s Marcia Hartline named HR Liaison of the Quarter
- Engaging Difference: CTAL Opportunities Focused on Teaching, Diversity, and Inclusion
- Spring course: Learning (UNIV600) is FULL
- New CTAL Faculty Scholars