The Center for Teaching & Assessment of Learning (CTAL) supports the University of Delaware community of educators by fostering high quality teaching, learning, and assessment practices.
- Symposium for Research-based Interventions for Student Success on February 19, 2015 (Center for Study of Diversity)
- Teaching and Learning Conversation (TLC): Teaching and Facilitating Discussions of Hot Topics on February 25, 2015
- First Friday Roundtable on Teaching: Holding Students Accountable for reading on March 6, 2015
- CTAL 2015 Spring Opportunities to Explore Teaching and Learning
- First Friday Roundtables kick off March 6
- Engaging Difference: CTAL Opportunities Focused on Teaching, Diversity, and Inclusion
- CTAL’s Marcia Hartline named HR Liaison of the Quarter