- May 2, 2016 – Noon-1pm – TLC: Diversity and the Difference It Makes. Please Register
- May 6, 2016 – 3:30-5pm – First Friday Roundtable: Motivating students to do their best on assessments while reducing their stress. Please Register
- May 31 – June 2, 2016 – Summer Faculty Institute
- We announce exciting positions. Apply soon!
- Help orient new TAs to the University of Delaware – become a TA Fellow
- We congratulate Kathy Pusecker, CTAL’s Interim Director
- CTAL resources for Teaching for Diversity and Inclusion
The Center for Teaching & Assessment of Learning (CTAL) facilitates and fosters high quality teaching, learning, and assessment for the campus community of educators.